Shaft mounted speed reducers, SMSR, available as single reduction units with 5:1 ratios and double units with ratios of 13:1, 20:1, 25:1 metric and 15:1 North American.
- Rapid Response 'Off the Shelf' availability
- Interchangeable with Fenner (Eriks), Rexnord, Benzler, Sala and Dodge to allow fast and easy replacement.
- Robust construction ideal for heavy duty applications.
- Wide ratio range gives competitive size selections.
- Parallel and taper bore options allow easy removal for repair.
- Sprag clutch backstop available to prevent drive reversal.
- Enhance seal arrangements for use in hostile environments.
SMX Product Features
- Hardened and profile ground helical gears for maximum power transmission, smooth operation and long life, with maximum efficiency.
- High tolerance heavy duty roller bearings for trouble free operation and maximum load carrying capacity.
- Enhanced seal options on input and output for use in hostile environment conditions.
- Sprag clutch backstop option to prevent drive reversal.
- Heavy duty input shaft manufactured in high tensile alloy steel, suitable for all overhung load conditions.
- Close grain cast iron gear case giving robust case strength, quiet and vibration free running.
- Fully machined face on both sides of the gear unit for face mounting options.
- Parallel and taper bore output options available, allowing easy removal for replacement or repair.