Renoldflex is a torsionally rigid coupling (TRC) that utilises a stainless steel spring disc pack to provide a positive "backlash free" drive.
- Maximum power @ 100RPM – 68 kW
- Maximum torque – 6,500 Nm
Features & Benefits
- Zero backlash – Provides precision position control for applications where operational accuracy needs to be guaranteed.
- Torsional stiffness – Precision spring steel design guarantees high torsional stiffness.
- High operating temperatures – Renoldflex 100% steel construction makes it suitable for use in a multitude of harsh and difficult operating environments including temperatures up to 240˚ C.
- High operating speeds – Each component is machined to within very tight manufacturing tolerances for both concentricity and perpendicularity. Excellent characteristics for high speed applications. This allows for an accurate transmission of angular velocity.
- Long life – The precision design and manufacture of the disc elements creates a perfect force distribution, which in conjunction with the tight manufacturing tolerances eliminates all backlash. This ensures long life with little or no wear.
- Maintenance free – Renoldflex is designed to be 100% maintenance free so making it an ideal choice for use in harsh, dangerous or remote operating environments. The all steel construction removes the need for lubrication and the necessity for regular cleaning.
- ATEX Certification available to category 2, not electrical and without internal combustion engines.
Standard Range Comprises
- Single disc pack with two hubs
- Double disc packs, two hubs and a spacer
- Packaging machines
- High temp boiler feeds
- Petrochemical pump installations
- Wind Turbines
- High speed general installations
- Carbon steel hubs
- Stainless steel disc packs
- Micrometric precision bushings and high tensile steel screws