In-line helical speed reducer and geared motor unit with ratios of up to 363:1 and 22kW capacity.
- Designed to European standard - interchangeable without re-engineering
- Foot and flange mounting - flexibility in applications
- Wide power range - broad design choice
- Standard Heavy Duty version - higher load characteristics
- Single, double or triple reduction - wide ratio availability
- Direct mounting of IEC and NEMA motors B14 & B5
RP Series Product Features
- High tolerance, heavy duty bearings for trouble free operation and maximum load carrying capacity.
- Hardened and profile ground helical gears for maximum power transmission, smooth operation and long life, with maximum efficiency
- Heavy duty, high tensile steel output shaft for maximum load carrying capacity.
- Plug in IEC and NEMA motor adaptors B14 and B5.
- Motorised and speed reducer versions for all design options
- Supplied with lubricant from the factory - maintenance free