IMS Policy & Objectives
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
To be the leader in the Industrial Chains market we serve, to the benefit of our customers, employees, investors, external providers and the society by focussing on the highest level of the customer statisfaction as our priority. We shall strive to continually improve our performance in all fronts to ensure that the needs and requirements of all relevant interested parties are fulfillied by compliance to the Integrated Management System related to Quality, Envirorment and Health & Safety involved in our activities.
We aim to achieve this through our commitment towards
• Enhancement of Quality, Environement, Health and Safety performance
• Fulfilment of compliance obligations and requirements related to Quality, Environment, Health and Safety that the organization subscribes to.
• Protection of the environment, through prevention of pollution, Reduction, Reuse and Recycling of Wastes and sustainable use of resources.
• Prevention of injury and ill health of our employees and those working under our direct control.
• Promotion of risk based thinking in all activities associated with process, environmental protection and health & safety to determine the factors that could cause deviations from the planned results and to put preventive controls in place
• Communication to all stake holders and interested parties with the intent that they are made aware of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety obligations.
This IMS policy is communicated to all employees and contractors who are working on behalf of RCIPL to be followed in letter & Sprit and reviewed for continuing suitability. This IMS policy is also made available to Customers, External Providers and Public
RENOLD CHAIN INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED